Train The Trainer Seminar
Coaching The® Emergency Vehicle Operator™ 3: Ambulance, the highly acclaimed program for novice and experienced drivers alike.
Benefits of attending this training include:
· Presentation of the actual training so trainers see and understand the content
· Highlighting key instructional points
· Emphasizing the importance of safely reaching and returning from the emergency site
· Understanding the role of the Instructor as a facilitator
· Techniques for getting all participants involved in the training
During the course, ambulance operators learn practical driving techniques in both emergency and
non-emergency situations. Subjects addressed include:
· Vehicle Inspection
· Cushion of Safety
· Vehicle handling and design characteristics
· Blind Spots
· Two-lane and multi-lane driving
· Emergency Driving (driving with lights and sirens)
· Special weather considerations
· Safe backing and parking considerations
· On-scene safety
Each participant will receive an Instructor’s Kit that includes a DVD and fully scripted program.
Additional participants from the same organization will receive an Instructor’s Guide (no DVD) for a
nominal fee. Participants will also receive a Train The Trainer certificate and recognition patch.
COST: $375.00 member or non member company—this includes lunch
HOW TO REGISTER: Please call 816-842-5223 ext *233, email email@example.com or visit our web site to enroll www.safetycouncilmoks.com
Questions: Please call our office at 816-842-5223 ext *233
Over 40 million drivers have been trained using the Coaching Series®, a non-lecture coaching presentation style—an approach proven ideal for all drivers.